Tuesday, February 17, 2009

now and then

With my 21st birthday quickly approaching within the next few days, it is essential I choose a good theme for the memories....or at least the pictures to aid my memory... (just kidding!...kind of).


A good theme should be a reflection of who I am and what is quintessentially me. After careful consideration, I've decided to go with 80s Rock Star. Now you may be thinking "oh, 80s is so cliche..." but it's not just 80s..it's 80s ROCK STAR. The decade of Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, The Police....and other classic karaoke favorites. Plus, it's an excuse to go all out in the big hair, neon bangles, leggings and leather skirts...hot stuff I won't be caught dead in any other night. Besides, I was born in the 80s...granted, it was the late 80s, but still... it's a decade I think I would have had so much fun in. 

But then again, what I would do without my iPod, BlackBerry, and macBook today? So while I'm excited for my birthday flashback, there's still nothing like being in the present. 

now and then

No comments: