Thursday, May 8, 2008

Random Story

I'm glad Luke Sullivan enjoyed our pig washing. I wish he could have heard the sounds that came from that pig though... Random fact: I was watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, which is really weird because I never watch that show. Anyway, one of the questions was something along the lines of, "What does Mr. Whipple tell consumers to do in his advertisements?" Of course, I knew the answer was squeeze it but the girl had to use one of her lifelines. I just thought I'd share that random story with everyone. Hope you all are having a great summer!


By the way, where do we go to see our videos from our presentations? I'm looking forward to it!

Random Story

1 comment:

Jeff said...

We'll be adding them to the Catch Your Limit Facebook account and we'll add them to the Blackboard site.