Wednesday, July 2, 2008

it's all about the perks baby...

Greetings from Arnold DC!

So this whole paying FSU to work 40 hours a week for free thing really does suck, but there defiantly are some perks. So far the coolest things have been the “previews”, why did Tom not tell us about these sooner! NBC came in today and brought an omelet chef and made us all breakfast! Then we got to see previews of all the new shows coming (watch out, a lot of them are HORRIBLE! And I hate to be the barrier of bad news, but Dr. Phil is now getting ANOTHER show called “doctors”… he’s “out to educate America”…. Were all screwed!) but I felt cool for being “in the know” anyways J. Then we handed in a 7 question questionnaire for a gift… I thought it was gonna be an XXL tee or a rinkie dink pen, but it was 3 free tickets to Bush Gardens! Thank you NBC! Haha maybe there is something to this whole media planning thing? –ehhh I take that back…

Ps: I spent all morning making powerpoint sides for the “Bahamas” account, and I’m finally done AKA out of work. I’ve already goggled everything I’ve ever wondered about… anybody have any suggestions for good killing time websites? … ehh maybe I’ll just go play ping pong.

xoxo

it's all about the perks baby...

No comments: