Monday, July 7, 2008

where did summer go?

This morning it hit me... I only have 3 more weeks of my internship! At the beginning of summer I thought this might be the longest summer of my life- spending most of my time working. But it has just flown by! I have worked on so many different accounts and feel that the agency has really given me everything I was looking for, if not more. The thought of leaving Evolve makes me sad, but I am excited to have the chance to taste the real world and getting one more year to go back to the college life. I want to get all the people that I work with something really nice to say thank you for a great experience. I want them to know that I really appreciate every opportunity that they have given me here. I have toyed with some ideas but want to do/give something that will show my appreciation and blow them away. Do you all have any cool ideas? Keep in mind the non-existant advertising intern salary. haha

Can't wait to see you all in the fall! Enjoy the rest of your summer!!

where did summer go?

2 comments:

Jeff said...

you could release a bunch of roaches in the building and then get them each a can of raid-they'd be like, "this is the perfect gift." You'd create the demand and end up the winner. If that doesn't work you could trace your hand on a piece of paper and put it in a frame.

Rachel Hewitt said...

haha very creative ideas! im not so sure that the roaches idea would give them a positive lasting impression! thanks Jeff :)