Saturday, June 14, 2008

30 years later!

So I guess I'm in charge of the summer Ad Club advertising team. I'm ridiculously excited. We are going to do a campaign for the United Way Student Association that will be launched in the fall. Thank god I already took creative 1 lol. Any advice that anyone has is welcome and needed. I'll keep you updated on how it's going.

OH! and by the way.

I've been meaning to do it all semester, now it's finally here, my blog.
http://alldayeverydayatfsu.blogspot.com/

30 years later!

2 comments:

Luciano said...

hey boo,
you inspired me to start my own so i can be cool like you, i haven't done anything on it yet but is www.coolerthancryogenics.blogspot.com and its called my blog is bigger than your blog, yea im extra extra

Tom Laughon said...

Keep the ><(("> folks posted on the United Way project ... good luck!