Friday, June 6, 2008

Lookin for a project

So I started at Zimmerman, pretty cool. Right now I am taking one God awful class and I am working (but only on weekends). But I've been sick all week so I haven't been able to do any of that. And now I am incredibly bored. I have watched literally EVERY episode of The Office this week (can't wait til September 25th!!!!!). I need a summer project, something I can do a little at a time when I'm bored outside of my mind. The original game plan was to paint my house, and make a website on Dreamweaver. Problem: My Adobe stopped working, what else is cool? You guys are creative, help me out =D. Miss ya!!!

Lookin for a project

7 comments:

Luciano said...

duh, you re supposed to call and talk to me....

Vanessa Mc said...

I meant something fun. LOSER lol. miss ya!

Liz Lamar said...

haha... yall are funny.

Jeff said...

you could work on developing a new and better kind of pickle?

Vanessa Mc said...

That is actually a great idea cuz I HATE the current thing that people call pickles. Or maybe I'll work on seeing how many different things I can pickle and in how many different ways. What's the definition of "pickled" anyway? I got some research ahead of me.

Jeff said...

well it really isn't fair because cucumbers dominate the idea of pickle but pickle could be anything that is pickled as you said but typically people's idea is a cucumber which really dominates the pickle market

Kline said...

like pickled beats. (It won't let me comment with pictures.)