Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Miss ya guys!

Hey guys!
Ok so at first I hated blogging, but I just missed ya’ll so much I had to say hi!
So I’m actually writing you guys from my very own cubical at Arnold Worldwide here in DC and we actually just won the “Carnival cruise line” account! Which would be awesome, if I was actually working on it… but no, lucky me got “Trex” (which I quickly learned is an indestructible, environmentally friendly deck company) and JEA, which… get excited… is the Jacksonville waste plant! Haha but it’s actually been really fun! I’ve gotten to go to all the meetings (which are usually done via conference call) but make me feel important anyway, and I have my own phone number and official “Arnold” email address, which is exciting… bad part def = the whole 9-5 thing, but I guess I’ll get used to it! How’s everybody else’s internships!? I’m dying to hear the dirt…
Xoxo!

Miss ya guys!

No comments: