Thursday, June 19, 2008

Greetings from Chicago!

So I'm in Chi-town working for the Chicago Machine lacrosse team. The team has very little money so I'm learning how to advertise on little to no budget. We rely on guerrilla marketing and non-traditional stuff. Today was only my 3rd day and I think we're finally done delivering this cross-promotional coupon/pocket schedule stuff with Cartridge world. We have a company car that we drove all over and we've been walking the streets and what not passing out free tickets and the pocket schedules. I will also be working the Taste of Chicago event - the players will be there signing autographs and I'll be passing out pocket schedules and merchandise. It should be interesting.


When I'm not working I'm exploring the city. It's amazing here. I'm learning how to use the L train and I learned how to use the Metra. I live close to Michigan Avenue in the South Loop area. I get along with my roommates really well and I've been having a great time making new friends and going out.



It's awesome to hear about everyone else's projects and internships. Can't wait to see you all again in the fall but until then I'll be checking everyone's blogs. :-D

Greetings from Chicago!

1 comment:

Tom Laughon said...

Great town! Keep us posted and good luck.