Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Almost there!!!!

This post is based off of 2 nights of sleep deprivation. Hope it makes sense.


Now that finals week is coming to an end I would like to thank you all for a wonderful semester. You all have been amazing and an absolute joy to be around. I can't say I had a dull moment in class. One of my favorite things were the videos created by some of you as part of kick start. Definitely a plus. As we prepare for tomorrow's presentation I would like to wish all of you the best of luck. I'm sure we'll all get the gold star for the day =). I'd like to leave you with a few words of wisdom: "Shoot for the sky because even if you miss you will be among stars." Never let anyone tell you you are trying to hard, or that you need to think small -inside the box if you will, and even the you need to stop being a perfectionist. They're just jealous!

Take care everyone. See you tomorrow!!!!

Almost there!!!!

No comments: