Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas FOOD!


IT’S CHRISTMAS!
Yes I will admit I’m defiantly one of those people who can’t wait for Thanksgiving to pass because then I can officially start getting ready for Christmas! I hang my decorations and start making my list but most of all I start chowing down on holiday sweets. Everybody always says people gain weight over the holidays so I picked some of my holiday foods and looked up the calories in hopes in this year, I’ll just say no!



Food (Calories Fat (g))
Grande Non-fat Peppermint mocha Latte: 290, 3.5
Stuffing (stove top, 2 oz): 220, 2
Champaign! (4.5 oz- glass): 78, 0
Pumpkin pie: 316, 14.4
Mashed potatoes (1 cup): 237, 8.8
Gingerbread cookie (1!): 270, 6
Petit Fours: 140, 9
Wine (4 oz): 100, 0


All and all nothing looks too bad, but think about putting them all together (and look at how small the portions are here... whens the last time you only had 2 oz of stuffing!) all i gotta say is no comments when i come back and my clothes are a little tight! haha

Christmas FOOD!

No comments: