Tuesday, December 2, 2008

sneak a peek





Hey everyone! I hope all of you had a nice Thanksgiving break with your family and friends. I definitely wish it lasted a little bit longer, but we only have two weeks to go! whahoo!

I know Whitney is obsessed with postsecret.com and I absolutely love that website as well but I just discovered another website that is amazing!!!

It's called 'Found Cameras and Orphan Pictures.'

When you find a random or lost camera, old photos or even memory card, you can post the pictures onto the blog and explain where and when you found it. People that have lost cameras can go to the blog and look at locations where cameras have been found. Anyone can view these posted pictures via the blog!

There are success stories on the blog of people actually getting their cameras (and memories!!) back.

I love this blog because people turn in cameras from places all around the world and it's like I'm getting a peek of what random peoples lives are like through pictures.

Everytime I look at the blog, I hope that I see people in the pictures that I actually know!

There are entries of pictures found in Florida, check them out!

http://ifoundyourcamera.blogspot.com/

sneak a peek

No comments: