Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Procrastination Fascination Rehabilitation Execration

I think my biggest flaw as a human being is my skill at prograstinating. Since the dawn of man (this man) I have prograstinated with everything. I think the only thing that I have completed early is birth. It is as if there's this zombie in my body that takes over whenever I try to work on something before its due. If I am pressed for time I am brilliant, but give me a week to complete something and I'll stress over it not being done for a week and then complete it in the waining minutes. If I have time then I allow myself to get distracted. I can't explain it. I'm not lazy, I just get bored fast. It happens to me in everything I do. Sometimes when I eat I get tired of eating before I am full. That is a horrible cross to bear. So this is my execration for rehabilitation to cure my prograstination fascination.

Procrastination Fascination Rehabilitation Execration

No comments: