Monday, December 1, 2008

"Black Friday"

So I did my first ever "Black Friday" shopping and it was quite an interesting experience. I woke up at 5 a.m. and went with my Mom to Wal-Mart. Little did I know once I walked in what I would see. I expected there to be a lot of people and a lot of stuff everywhere. I did not expect the behavior that I saw. Everyone was possessed by something. People were yelling at each other, fighting over TVs, purposely bumping into people with their carts...it was insane!! It was like thousands of mean kids stuck in a room together. The deals are good but that good?! I just think it is pathetic that people will act that way to get the "stuff" they need. Someone at work told me that a guy in New York got trampled by the rush of people trying to get through the door and died! That's crazy, and I looked it up it did happen! I am just in shock that it is the season for "giving" and all I saw happening was a lot of "taking."

Check out this madness!!

Click Here!

"Black Friday"

No comments: