Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Everytime I say my name is Brittany people say....Britney Spears...

Britney, Britney, Britney! Shes back baby! Know I am such a huge fan. A few weeks ago I downloaded the Womanizer song and last week I got this thing on iTunes called Genius where it will show you songs that go with the song in your playlist and gives you suggestions for another playlist. So I clicked on Womanizer and realized that the Circus Cd was coming out Dec. 2nd. I was thrilled. Then I did something a little sneaky...I looked at all the songs on the cd and went to limewire and downloaded the whole cd. yeah I know it was illegal, but I just had to hear what the new cd was like. Once I downloaded and put it to the iPod, I put it on the docking station and couldn't stop dancing around the house. It was awesome. I know there are Britney haters out there, but I don't care. So needless to say I watched the Britney special on Sunday and almost started to cry then today of course I recorded the performance on GMA. It was good and she looked great. The afterword the actually went and looked up tickets for the tour and decided that I really really want to go. I have never gone to a Britney concert and I have regretted it all the time. So I was saddened that the tickets were so expensive, but I wasn't surprised. And the other cool thing is that the tour is coming here during Spring Break...what a better time to come! Well anyways.. I'm so glad to see that she's finally turning her life back around. I really hope this is a comeback and I think she will stay this way..Go Britney! 

Everytime I say my name is Brittany people say....Britney Spears...

No comments: