Saturday, August 30, 2008

Andrea rhymes with mitochondria!

I hope you guys don't think I'm a nerd for blogging twice in one week! I saw the comments on Justin's blog so decided to try my luck at making a list! Here are some random facts about yours truly!

I love pineapples with all of my soul. I love decorating with them and also just eating them. After my senior year in high school I was able to go to Hawaii and went to the Dole Plantation and let me tell you, it was incredible. They are just so cute and tasty!

I’ve never been a good nap taker. I hate waking up feeling more tired than I was when I went to sleep and that always happens when I nap.

People mispronounce my name all the time and I’ve never known how to correct them without sounding snobby. It’s actually pronounced “On-Dri-Ah”, not “Ann-drea” and have been correcting people my whole life! I joke with my parents all the time and say they did it to me on purpose, haha. Just remember everyone, Andrea rhymes with Mitochondria!

Some people tell me I laugh too much. I think they are just jealous. : )

My boss has bad taste in music and makes our entire office suffer. Ha.

My roommate thinks she’s super cool when in actuality she’s only moderately cool. Ha, just kidding, she’s the best.

I truly believe an accessory can make or break an outfit.

I’m so excited for football season to start for FSU! Woohoo ‘Noles!

I love when men folk make lists to go to the grocery store. Don’t ask me why, I just do!

I used to absolutely love huge lecture classes but am now incredibly thankful for my small advertising ones.

The city I’m from is the Shuffleboard capital of the World. Fear not, jealousy is completely normal. ; )

I love love love love office supply stores. Call me crazy but I just can’t get enough!

I desperately want to host a murder mystery party but am deathly afraid of murder. No pun intended.

My grandpa taught me how to count to 21 by playing blackjack. It’s probably not the most orthodox way to teach, but hey—it worked!

My sister and I have a ridiculously close relationship and I have no idea what I would do without her.

My roomie and I went to the Capitol building today and I absolutely loved it. I am all about museums of any kind and truly enjoyed the Capitol. If you haven't been there and looked around, I highly recommend it.

Well, that's basically me in a nutshell!

Andrea rhymes with mitochondria!

3 comments:

Jeff said...

Andrea also rhymes with laundry-uh

Amy for Hire said...

You always crack me up. We need to host a murder mystery party by the end of this year for sure!

Justin said...

I don't think murder is the answer guys...