Monday, August 25, 2008

One Fast Summer!!!

WOW! This summer really flew by fast...I remember giving our amazing performances and then the next thing I know my internship is done for and I'm driving through a tropical storm just to make my way back up to school for Fall! This is my senior year and although I'm filled with excitement I am also sad cause I love it here at Florida State. I mean why else would I go from being in Tropical Storm Fay, then driving through her, then being in Tropical Depression Fay all over again. This past week has really sucked for me, cause I was excited all week to go back up to school and then the rain comes, and boy does it come. Please come out sun!!! Anyways, soo this whole summer my stupid computer had viruses on it soo when I back I FINALLY got to get a new computer!!! Its been the best thing to happen since I've been back up here. I got a Mac and I'm so happy, I've wanted one for a long time now! Now I'm sitting here trying to get into classes and it sucks. I think its the most stressful part of school, trying to get classes. The worst part is I didn't get into your class(PS: I'll be there tomorrow begging you guys) and I only need two other minor classes and thats all that I HAVE to take, but I still need 29 credits to graduate in the spring. Soo I have no classes to take and don't even know where to begin. I know that I can take whatever classes I want but its not that simple. Most of the classes that I would love to take like photography have about 3 prerequisites and then what am I supposed to do. Take all the prerequisites just for one class. Not to mention that I hate that you can't sign up for a class not in your major until the 3rd day of drop add. I know why they do it, but if you are minoring in something you should also have some time to try and sign up for those classes too. Well anyways, I did have a pretty great summer. I had an awesome internship and really learned a lot. I got to hangout with friends that I really haven't seen in 3 years since I started school up here. The best part was I didn't have to work. It was great to actually have a summer off, even though I'm not looking forward to finding another job.:( Well I hope all of you had an awesome summer!!!!! Now back to the books, having fun, football games, wild and crazy projects, and having the best year of your life!!! 

One Fast Summer!!!

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Great! You better be there tommorrow. We'll accept all forms of begging.