Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I need advice and I trust you guys so help me out!

Ok so here's my dilemma:

This year I was supposed to be a part of the FSU Speech and Debate team so I signed up for Parliamentary Debate on Tuesday night which is why I was not in the CS2 class tonight. However, Coach Aronoff is on medical leave this semester so he's not teaching the class, someone else is. So now I'm not very enthused about the class anymore. I also really don't want to be a part of Solomon's CS2 class either so my options are
A) Keep schedule the way it is and hope everything goes well
B) Drop Parliamentary Debate and get into the awesome World Famous CS2 class on Tuesday nights (if you guys have room for me - I'll sit on the floor!)
C) Drop CS2 altogether this semester and take it next semester so I can for sure get into your class.

HELP, I'm driving myself crazy trying to make this decision!

I need advice and I trust you guys so help me out!

1 comment:

Jeff said...

You need to call me if you want in 850-894-3474 -Jeff