Saturday, August 23, 2008

I've missed you guys so much!!!!! But guess what! I'm finally in your class again :D Yay!

Yeah that was a pretty long title...but I can't help it!!...I could barely contain my excitement! All summer I've been pretty bummed at the possibility that I may not be with you guys for Creative 2. And then I wasn't sure whether you all were still teaching it so I was kinda disappointed. So when I got your e-mails I was so excited and I made a point to go sit in your class the first day to get registered since it was already at capacity.But then about 2 min ago.. I tried registering officially...and I got it :)

I can't wait to see you all again! Everything I learned in Creative 1 has been a life lesson. Every class was an adventure. I'm so thrilled and excited to see what's in store this semester. See you soon!! :D

I've missed you guys so much!!!!! But guess what! I'm finally in your class again :D Yay!

1 comment:

Tom Laughon said...

So, it's Sunday morning and Melissa is adding the finishing touches to breakfast and boom, boom, boom ... here I am reading the longest title ever for our blog and shouting, "Amanda is in our class!"

Melissa is dancing around the kitchen. Birds are chirping out doors. FAY is heading out of town, class starts Tuesday, Amanda is in our class and all is right with the world.

Welcome back!