Friday, August 29, 2008

Dork =)

I had the weirdest time trying to blog today. You'd think I would know a thing or two coming back a second time around since Creative Strategy I. Had to create a new e-mail .. almost created an entirely different blog .. pulled all my hair out, and then finally I had the bright idea to message Jeff. Ten seconds later he called back. I must have written the greatest message of desperation, lol. So after making fun of me for just about half of the conversation, some random small talk, all was in order. Yay for Jeff!!! That just goes to show this is going to be an amazing semester with highly sarcastic yet very enthusiastic instructors. Who can go wrong .. not us!! Can't wait to see all of you on Tuesday. Have a relaxing Labor Day weekend.

Joanna =)

Dork =)

No comments: