Thursday, August 14, 2008

Summer is gone:-(

Summer has flown by faster than I imagined it could have. Taking 2 classes and a 6 hour internship and working a regular job keeps you a lot busier than I had anticipated. I spent my summer interning/working at The Zimmerman Agency in the Public Relations department. I was a little disappointed I wasn't doing something in Advertising, but I actually really enjoyed myself outside the realm of Advertising. After a summer here I could really see myself ending up in PR one day. The energy and excitement the people have that work here is awesome. I can understand why the people that work here enjoy it so much. This summer has helped me realize that just because you majored in something doesn't mean you have to do that, it's about doing what makes you happy, and at this point I don't think I have enough experience in the "real world" to know exactly what will make me happy. But this summer has helped me realize a lot of things I want to find in my "dream job."

Summer is gone:-(

No comments: