Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Ad Group

I'm not quite sure if this is late or not...but hey, at least its here, and with much less difficulty this time I might add...
Anyways I was on Facebook today and remembered that I joined a group a few months back that you should all be interested in. Its called the "Ad Group". I presume many of you are already in it, but for those of you who aren't, you should definitely join. They don't spam you with annoying Facebook messages nor do they alert you to every minuscule detail that goes on in the group. However it is interesting to read the posts and see the cool ads that are put up from time to time. So go join it...and while you're at it make sure to join the FSU Ad Club group if you're not in it already. Oh and first Ad Club meeting of the semester is Tuesday night =) woohoo! See you there!

Ad Group

No comments: