Friday, January 25, 2008

I don't know if I mentioned this, but...



i love pigs. really. i love them, a lot. to the point that i havent eaten pork since i was old enough to know where it came from, and get pig birthday cards every november, and that my mom sends me the classified ads of piglets for sale. because, one day, when i finally move out of my nicely decorated jail cell, i WILL own a pig.

now some of you might be thinking, how could someone deal with a huge, messy, dirty, stupid pig. well, my slightly confused and totally misinformed friend, first of all, no pig is messy, or dirty. in fact, they are considered a much cleaner pet than a dog. (no offense to dogs, i actually love them just as much, but we're talking about pigs here.) now, not saying that they don't go roll around in stuff, but lets face it, i know some PEOPLE who go roll around in stuff. especially after happy hour. secondly, they're considered smarter than dogs. a lot smarter. they're actually one of the smartest pets you can have, being ranked 4th in intellence of all creatures (being beat only by humans, primates and dolphins). and finally, there is such a thing as miniture pigs. they grow to be 20lbs at most, and are completely, utterly and totally awesome. don't believe me? check it out: http://www.royaldandie.com/

with moday fast approaching, i feel its only fair to give all of you (and the pig) fair warning of my slight obsession. now there will be no excuse for you to think i'm weird when i want to hang out with the pig more than anyone else.

I don't know if I mentioned this, but...

No comments: