Friday, January 25, 2008

Funniest Ads of 2007? I think not.

So this year around the new year I decided to DVR the Kevin Nealon special wiht the funniest ad's pf the year, and really did not find any of them that funny. So I remembered they had a website where they had more ads to choose from..and very few of them are funny. I have seem some commercials that are fantastic..but none of them were picked. The one that I REALLY couldn't stand was the Reebok one from the U.K. (if you go to www.veryfunnyads.com you can see it). They have commercials from all over the world and they are just no good. I think it was Denmark, but one country had almost every commercial in the same format. Whoever makes the call on these commercials needs to be relocated to a better suited job. They are coming out with another one that just features super bowl ads, which are generally good so we can only hope it will be better.

Funniest Ads of 2007? I think not.

No comments: