Sunday, January 27, 2008

Creativity Gone Bad

As Im sitting here in my sorority house making my socks ( yes, I procrastinate) I am getting the oddest looks from people wondering what the heck I'm doing. I say that I have to make a pair of creative socks for my class and of course they laugh... They only wish they were able to partake in our sweet sock parade...

Anyway I have this problem where I have these sweet ideas ( like for my socks) and then when I go to put those ideas into action they turn out really bad. I guess you could call me artistically/crafty challenged. But don't worry you will all get to see that tomorrow with my socks.

This week I don't have a commercial to post, but in the spirit of my procrastination I am going to post a funny video about Facebook. It's a parody of the E-Harmony commercials made by a bunch of college students. I don't know If I know how to embed the video but if not then Im just going to post the link.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHi-ZcvFV_0

Creativity Gone Bad

No comments: