Monday, January 21, 2008

My username is finally up and running!

Let me just say that I have gone through a lot to get my blog username working. I had to go home for the night to drop a friend off and it seems that this computer is much more blog friendly.

On a better note, my sister told me an interesting story about one of her classes in college. She told me that on the first day of class her teacher asked everyone to draw a pig. Once everybody was done drawing the teacher explained that the way your pig is facing, whether the tail is squiggly or not and many other factors can be very telling of whether a person is creative or not. Since this exercise has to do with a pig I'm hoping that someone can find the rules online and we can do this on Monday or sometime in class. By the way, Liz, I read your blog and my little toy pig is still in my backpack haha.

One last thing, I was watching the playoff games and I saw one of my favorite commercials quite a few times. It's the one where the dalmation jumps into the Miller Light truck... I'm going to find that commercial and post it when I figure out how to do that haha. I'll see you all on Monday night to wash a pig!

My username is finally up and running!

No comments: