Monday, January 21, 2008

I have tiger heads on my feet

Wolf Blitzer just asked Barack Obama if Bill Clinton was the first black president. Who asks a question like that? I mean it's HILLARYious, but irrelevant. I think I'd make a good president, but it's scary to think that such regular people are in charge of the type of actions that have consequences to everybody in the world. I'm kind of mad about the penalty on Florida's delegates for the premature primary.I think I'm going to vote Democrat this time but if Hillary wins I might vote for John Mc Cain. It probally won't matter much regardless. I like IBM commercials and Captain Morgan commercials, but not so many Budweiser commercials lately. I really hate commercials that look like they were done on home video.S.orry my blog was boring this time, maybe next week something interesting will happen

I have tiger heads on my feet

1 comment:

Jeff said...

This was actually the most interesting blog I've seen posted in the last few days, you posted your thoughts. It was nice.