Thursday, January 31, 2008

I watch WAY too much tv

So yesterday I decided that I needed to take a nap at around 6, and I guess I hit one of those awake up randomly in a disoriented state type situations. I couldn't tell if the sun was going down, or coming up, so naturally, I thought it was Friday morning (days of the week-- not my forte). Whatever, I figure this has happened to everyone before, when you wake up at a random time at night and start getting ready for a class that you have in 7 hours (or in my case in about 36 hours). Well, my natural reaction was to turn to the TV, that way I could tell by "my stories" what time it was. But some jerk must've played a prank on me in my sleep because the TV was on TV Land. How the hell am I supposed to know what time it is based on the fact that the Andy Griffin show is on? It took me like 3 whole minutes to realize I could figure out the time by just looking at a clock. Turns out it was only 6:15. But I couldn't tell you the last time I felt so panicked. I need a wrist watch...

I watch WAY too much tv

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"days of the week... not my forte"

hahahaha classic!!