Thursday, January 17, 2008

baby jay

Hi everyone!


I have to share this little tidbit from work today, but first I need to preface it (so it makes sense.) Back on the first day of class someone asked the name of the pig we would be washing, and Tom replied, "Baby Jay." I found this all too coincidental, because a guy I work with is always talking about his pet pig, also named Baby Jay. Anyhow, I thought it to be quite strange, but forgot about it after a few minutes. Well, today, I saw the guy at work, Josh, and told him I had this crazy story about how I found someone else who had a pig named Baby Jay. After telling him the story about how we have to wash it, he laughed and said, "you know that's my pig you're going to be washing?"

I thought it was really funny because I have been hearing stories about this pig for months now, and have always said I wanted to come see it...and now I have to wash it! Small world.

baby jay

1 comment:

Tom Laughon said...

Small world is right, or maybe it should be smell world! I know ... oink, oink, oink.