Tuesday, January 22, 2008

i blame my grandmother

Sorry I was out of town visiting my grandmother, and everybody knows grandma’s and the internet are like Britney and Kevin… ya I went there… ANYWAYS…
I just wanna give some love to my favorite commercials on TV right now…
First I would like to give props to the H&R block commercial. I think it’s bad ass. For like last three years my mom has told me she would do my taxes and then always calls me wining out how she can’t figure out turbo tax. Considering that Turbo Tax is a really big threat to all the traditional tax companies I think it’s awesome that they blatantly called them out “why don’t you call the box!” … (sorry YouTube didn’t have it!) but keep an eye out!

My other new favorite ads right now are defiantly the Comcast “slowsky” ads. The way that angry turtle yells at the new neighbors is priceless! I laugh every time.

Another ad I want to give that’s awesome to is the “Slim Quick” TV spots with the lady and her husband, they’re so creative, dead on and are the most relatable ad to their target market… plus it’s really funny when her boobs shrink!

Just another little side tangent… Cosmo is the only magazine in my house right now and I was going through it trying to find ads that fit our “personalities” and there was not a single good “thinker” ad… there's a shocker.
oh PSPS: i know we all spend a lot of time in the stadium, but did anybody else know that sweet shop closed? I mean the place sucked... but I was still shocked!

i blame my grandmother

No comments: