Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Best of 2009

When you think of the year 2009 what is the first thing that comes to your mind? What about when you hear a certain song? Maybe you think of a crazy time with friends, some witty advice your family gave you, a past lover, or all three? There is something about this song that takes me on a wild roller coaster down memory lane. It engulfs everything I have and reminds me of moments I forgot even existed. DJ Earworm, although not an attractive name, has something mysteriously attractive about his mixes. There is no way to listen to this song and not absolutely love it. It excites me to see what 2010 has to offer while also inspiring me to create such works of art on my own. The time and effort spent to make something like this gives me even more appreciation for my major. So on that note, listen to the song and become inspired about not only your life and the great times that 2009 brought you, but also for the adventures that have yet to come in 2010!

The Best of 2009

No comments: