Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Interactive Environmental Projection

One of the things that I absolutely love to do is read up on new technology. It's also really cool to read up on how people are taking advantage of these new technologies and making them do what they want artistically. For the longest time, I thought that art and science couldn't mix, but I learned that they totally can, which I think is awesome. One of the areas that I see changing and am the most interested in is the visual medium. People are doing some pretty crazy awesome stuff in original and creative ways.


I invite you into the world of Interactive Environmental Projection (what I call it, at least).



This has the potential to change how people interact with ads. People can interact with a product, and more importantly PLAY with a product. This could give people a closer connection to it, inviting them to eventually purchase the product.

Pretty crazy, huh?

Interactive Environmental Projection

1 comment:

Michela Fleury said...

brilliant. I want to do this!!