Thursday, November 20, 2008

The art of re-gifting...

My office has decided on doing a Christmas Secret Santa gift exchange. I basically cannot wait and think it's going to be absolutely hilarious. My new co-workers and I all get along fantastically and they crack me up like no other!

All of this gift giving talk got me thinking about the one thing we are all guilty of...re-gifting! I was telling my coworkers that I absolutely HATE HATE HATE bath sets! What is the purpose of that? Yes, I know it is supposed to make you want to relax and go take a soothing bubble bath or something like that, but I am not all about it. I already have soap, thank you, and do not want to get some nasty rose-smelling stuff.

I know this seems a bit extreme but I feel as if a bath set is one of those items that you give to someone who you really don't know very well. "Oh, Joan? Well, I just met her but I think she'd LOVE some lotion and soap. PERFECT!"

The only good part about receiving a bath set, in my opinion, is the beauty of being able to re-gift such a beast. Happy re-gifting, friends!

The art of re-gifting...

No comments: