Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tis' the Seasons!

Being in NYC last week I began to notice all the Christmas decorations starting to go up, especially in Little Italy where there was a huge sign that said Merry Christmas in lights going across the street. Then coming home last night and catching up on all of the shows that I watch I began to notice all the Christmas commercials on television. Even though personally I think that Christmas commercials can get boring cause you see the same thing over and over again. This Christmas season though I have noticed one commercial that I think is one of the best Christmas commercials I have ever seen, Macy's. I personally love their new campaigns starting from last Christmas season where they have all the celebrities who sell their merchandise there in the commercial. I think its genius and I loved how they used it throughout the year especially the Speed Dating one. I did notice the first one of the Christmas season where they show different shows/movies that speak of Macy's in a collage. The latest one that I have seen which I have fallen in love with is the one where all the celebrities are telling this little girl Virginia that Santa is real and that his story will live forever and the last part is the little girl putting her letter to Santa in a mailbox. I love it because its so fairytale like makes you want to believe in Santa all over again. 

Tis' the Seasons!

No comments: