Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Gobble, Gobble, Turkey

So for those of you who took any interest in the elections this past year...there is a hilarious video of Sarah Palin pardoning a turkey, and then doing an interview in front of one being slaughtered. The MSNBC version blurs out all the gorey stuff, but it is well worth watching.
On a less ironically funny note, I am so excited about going home for Thanksgiving. This year my family and I have a agreed that we have to come up with a new dish. It can't be something that comes from a recipe. I have yet to decide what I'm going to make, but I want it to have a turkey made of broccoli in the center of. That's as far as I've gotten. I don't know what anyone else is making, but I'm scared. If it is not the most delicious Thanksgiving, it will certainly be the most memorable.
If you have any suggestions for funky new dishes, hit me up. If not it will probably include Lucky Charms, Peanut Butter, a Brownie, and of course the Broccoli Turkey in the middle.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Gobble, Gobble, Turkey

No comments: