Monday, November 24, 2008

life's hard choices...

After losing my phone in P-Diddy's car in NY I finally got a new one and it's up a running! I've been trying to collect everybody's phone number again, and retake background pictures... All that has been annoying, but the hardest thing I've had to do is PICK A RINGTONE. Today, picking a ringtone is really hard!
1) Your going to hear it all the time.
When your phone rings as much as mine does, you have to pick a song that you can hear 13 times a day, and not want to kill yourself... therefore,
2) you don't want a song you hear all the time on the radio.
If you hear the song all the time on the radio, chances are your gonna get sick of it, and dont want to hear it any more then you already do.
3) lastly, your not the only person your ringtone matters too!
Not only do i have to pick a song i like, that i won't get sick of, but i have to pick one my room mate can tolerate too! She and I have totally different music tastes, but the fact of the matter is, she's going to be hearing the ringtone as much as I am!
For now I have downloaded "spice up your life" by the spice girls, and oldie but a goodie... but here is a list of the current top 5 ringtone downloads.

1. Whatever you like (TI)
2. If I were a boy (Beyonce)
3. Right Now (Akon)
4. I'm so paid (Akon)
5. Womanizer (Britney)

life's hard choices...

No comments: