Monday, November 17, 2008

My weekend








I hope everyone's weekend was good. Homecoming is always a fun time. I went camping at St. Joseph Peninsula with a few friends. Its only about 2 1/2 hours away so its not that far. We hiked in 2 miles and stayed near the beach our first night then hiked a little further in and stayed further off the beach out second night. I love camping so this was a really relaxing weekend for me. I wish everyone could get a chance to get outdoors and experience it! We were the only ones on the peninsula so it was really awesome to know that. Saw a few deer wandering about and we hiked the whole 8 miles to the tip of the peninsula our second day. What a beautiful place! its only 4$ a day per person and you can rent gear from the FSU res if you ever want to get out and about! Here are a few pictures.

My weekend

No comments: