Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My first time voting...EVER!


I am proud to say that my first time voting was during one of the most important elections of our generation! I missed the last election by 3 months (because I wasn't 18) so I especially made it a point to go out and vote this time around. I have to admit, I am excited/nervous to hear the results though! As a first time voter I must admit that the actual voting process is awesome, but the waiting to find out who wins is not so awesome. The waiting reminds me of the painful process of waiting after taking an exam to find out your grade, or to see if you got that one question that you were undecided about right or wrong. It is nerve-racking! Hopefully they will hurry up and count those votes, so tonight I will be put out of my misery!

My first time voting...EVER!

No comments: