Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Outrageous Swimming Pools

While doing some research, I came across this blog about luxury properties (http://blog.luxuryproperty.com/luxury-real-estate-swimming-pools/):


This is the world's largest outdoor swimming pool, which can be found in Chile.

This is the world's largest indoor swimming pool located in Japan. It has a maximum capacity of 10,000 people and features a volcano that "erupts" every 15 minutes.

This pool in Bali overlooks a jungle 50 feet off the ground.

An infinity pool in Indonesia.



Speaking of swimming, this weekend I saw a family of manatees (I'm only assuming they were a family; I have no proof that they are related). This one was the largest of the three, the papa manatee, and he came really close to us!

Outrageous Swimming Pools

2 comments:

Luciano said...

Wow I wanna go to Balia

BBartz said...

I want to go to the Japan one where the volcano explodes!