Wednesday, November 5, 2008

OBAMA!!!!!!!! You get the Gold Star!


November 4, 2008 is a date that will go down in history FOREVER!!! This was my first time voting and man was it unforgettable. After class I walked over to the event in the football stadium with Amanda and Vanessa. I got a chance to tour the President's box and even took a picture with T.K. Hands down, I had a blast. The whole time I kept trying to pay attention to every detail so that one day 10, 20 years from now if someone asks me where I was and what I was thinking I could hopefully remember and share my experiences.


I just wanted add that Obama and his campaign promoters should get the Gold Star for the year. From an advertising perspective, their campaign strategies and tactics were unbelievable. They were able to target every race and all age groups in an extremely effective manner. It was genius!!! Can't wait to see what the next four years have in stored for us, the American public and the world at large.

OBAMA!!!!!!!! You get the Gold Star!

No comments: