Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Every week

Every week at the last moment, in my break between classes, I plan to write a blog. Sometimes I do it in advance and sometimes I just forget, but every time I can rely on stumbleupon for inspiration. All this time I never thought of the irony -- stumbleupon is an advertising tool in itself! They advertise themselves as advertising space here.

That was the advertising part of my blog. This is the other purely fun part -- a bunch of cool pictures in case you couldn't find any on your own. Tom looks at pictures for inspiration though, maybe these will help you!

In these times with lack of time, with three group projects running around and finals torturing the back of everyone's mind, I hope you enjoy my super short blog. Good luck everyone! We need it.

Every week

No comments: