Wednesday, April 7, 2010

We Leave For Atlanta Tonight!

Halloooo my creative strategy class!!! I am excited to announce that tonight the Ad Club is leaving for our annual spring trip. This year we are going to Atlanta. While there we are visiting The Creative Circus, 22squared, Fletcher Martin, Fitzgerald + Co., and BBDO Atlanta. I know I am very excited for this trip. As my second term on Ad Club Exec, this is the third trip I have planned for the club and I am beginning to feel like an expert :p Once to New York City, once to Chicago and now to Atlanta. There are 16 kids coming to Atlanta which is a great turn out for the spring trip. Usually we bring bout 55/60 Ad Clubbers to NYC and about less than 1/3 of that amount tend to travel with us on the spring trip. Fall is always a more busy month for Ad Club. More members attend meetings, more meetings in general, the big trip-but spring is always a great time to join because it is much less intimating because there are much less people in room. I will make my next blog a report on how Atlanta went. But... I got a feeling Ohhhhhh that this trips gonna be a good trip. That this trips gonna be a good good trip!!


Ps- Incase you didn't remember, these trips are run by Ad Club....JOIN!! :) We provide awesome opportunities to get involved, networking chances and other insights into the industry. It's totally worth joining, I promise.

We Leave For Atlanta Tonight!

No comments: