Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Now I can say I have won a Rock Band Competition...

Check!

Thats me checking it off the bucket list. I can now say that I have won a Rock Band competition. After many years of practice in my living room, it is all paying off. This past Sunday, I competed in a Rock Band contest benefitting CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate Association). So, don't jude me, I was all for the kids. CASA does a lot of work with children from abusive homes. They make sure these children don't get lost in the system and allows them to have a voice when they feel like no one is listening. For more information about how to get involved with this cause and how to become a volunteer for CASA, visit www.casaforchildren.org.

Now I can say I have won a Rock Band Competition...

No comments: