Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spring Fling

One week left till all of our incredible CS1 group presentations will blow everyone's minds. 12 days till finals' week. And in three weeks, we can all officially start our summer vacation. The end is in sight, but I know at this point, like many others of you, I'm feeling burnt out. So when Club Downunder/Union Productions sent me an invite to FSU's Spring Fling Carnival this Friday, my reaction was, "ugh, no...I have no time!" But I thought about it a little and I've decided it looks like a good time and a well-deserved break from the insanity we've been experiencing lately.

They're advertising a ferris wheel, swing ride, bungee station, and rock wall for some classic carnival fun. There will also be paint-a-pot (my favorite!), black light chalking, balloon art, face painting, a caricature artist, a psychic, and tons of arcade games going down inside Crenshaw Lanes.

The fact that there is also going to be lots of great food like funnel cakes, cotton candy, and corn dogs totally sold me. And guys, this event is FREE!

So take a break from your group meetings this Friday. Pick up your wristband at 5, and start the fun at 7. The event will last until midnight. Hope to see you out there!

Spring Fling

No comments: