Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Little Reflection Time...

As the semester comes to an end, everything is getting very bittersweet. This marks the halfway point of my college career which is awesome but very scary. I have watched a lot of you apply to big internships and travel far and wide to reach your goals and it makes me proud, but also scares me to realize that I'm definitely not ready. I really have no clue where I want to live, where I want to work, or what I even want to do in the field. I'm almost done with my advertising degree and I still don't feel fully prepared to tackle the world out there. I guess that just makes me happy for the fact that I decided to double major to give myself more time. The end of every semester always make me think about life. It's crazy how just three weeks ago when we were given this assignment (along with the other 92837 million), that we were literally FREAKING out. I know from the second everything was laid out in front of me, that I would be dreading the week of April 18th. Well that time has finally come and I'm actually calmer than I thought I would be. I can see light at the end of the tunnel and I'm actually excited. Maybe that's how life is...the times that I'm dreading and confused about now will one day just be clear. I'll know what I want and just go for it. It's funny how life works out. Sorry to get all deep and philosophical on everyone! I know everyone is super stressed, but I just hope everyone takes this next week with a drop of sugar. It's gonna be tough, but isn't this what we love? We love advertising. We are advertising. Everyone is gonna do such a great job on this project and every other one we have to turn in. "Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday." Remember this quote and just breathe because it's all gonna be okay. :)

A Little Reflection Time...

No comments: