Tuesday, April 14, 2009

big weekend!

This weekend, Arrowhead is going to NSAC Districts! I just can't believe the time has finally arrived. We have put in so much work this past semester and throughout the previous semester and now it is finally time for us to present everything we've done! This week, we will be presenting for Ad Club and several Comm classes. I am really excited to receive feedback! Since we are targeting the college market, listening to what our fellow students think of our campaign is extremely important. We all believe in our work, but it will be good to see if it can actually make a change. On Friday, we leave for Orlando. We set up, rehearse, review and get a good amount of sleep for Saturday, the big day! Is tough not to be nervous. There is a lot of pressure to do the best possible job presenting to ensure that our work is accurately represented. I think I am more nervous for Q&A though. When we are asked to explain and justify our strategy and executions, I want to make sure that the judges are given the best, most complete answers possible. I think after reviewing all the work over and over again, this shouldn't be terrifying. I have been looking forward to this weekend for many weeks now, and I cannot wait to come back to Tallahassee with a win!

big weekend!

No comments: