Tuesday, April 7, 2009

doodle it

I have an iPhone, but I don't really feel like I am one of those people that utilize it to its full ability. For those of you that aren't familiar with all the phone's capabilities, you can purchase applications for your phone that allow it to do all kinds of different things; whether it be a game or a tool that tells you exactly what to tip your waiter at the end of your meal. I don't really spend money on any applications but luckily there are a lot of free ones that are still cool. I was playing around on my phone the other day and found a free one called "Doodle It" so I installed it and it is actually pretty fun. It is basically like Paint on your computer, and you can also draw on any pictures you might have on your phone. It's a good time waster when you're bored... here's a picture I took in NY over spring break. Not the most artistic thing I've ever done, but you get the idea! :)

doodle it

No comments: