Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Are you the one for her?

As I was riding to work today, I was listening to the radio and didn't have a hand to change the station when they were talking or when there was a commercial. I was eating while driving since I was running late. But anyways, when I was listening to one of the stations this morning (don't remember which one) they were talking about recent gossip or whatever. And one thing that stuck in my mind was they played a clip of this parody of the eHarmony commercials. Lindsay Lohan was telling her life and what she was looking for in a partner. They mentioned that it was on funnyordie.com, so I thought I'd check it out. It's pretty creative and what she says in her profile is pretty funny. It's directed and shot just like a eHarmony commercial you'd see on Tv. Check it out!


Are you the one for her?

No comments: