Thursday, April 16, 2009

ace of cakes aka my roomate!

So I don't know if you all watch the show ace of cakes but its basically the best show ever. It is so fascinating watching these chefs make cakes that look like almost anything. They use this stuff called fondant which is basically like edible plaster to make the most amazing creations. So me and my roommate always watch this show after we go out (it's on Food Network late night) and we always mess around and say that we will actually make these cakes. I never thought she would actually do it, (because I only said I would do it because I was under the influence) but she actually did! Here are two of her creations so far. The green one was for our friend who had surgery and the other was for my sororities Relay for Life bake sale.
All I can say is I can't wait for my birthday! I told her I wanted a life sized Edward Cullen cake, and I really hope she can pull it off.

ace of cakes aka my roomate!

No comments: