Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Legit Bawls Experience

I rarely work late into the night and usually watching a movie right now trying to go to sleep. I am actually working on numerous projects late into the night so I figured I would give BAWLS its first real test run. Of course of drank them before, but this is the first time I truly am using it for energy and to aid my focus abilities. I can solemnly say that I am extremely on point right now, even enough to remember to blog while typing a script for another class. It doesn't make me jittery like other energy drinks, but has allowed me to zero in on the task at hand and not stray to Facebook or ESPN.com to check the Tampa Bay Bucs new 2009 schedule. It is great to know the product we have been doing so much work for is legitally a great product and holds true to its promise. FIN, time to get back to my other products.

Legit Bawls Experience

No comments: