Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Pink Triangle

"I'm dumb she's a lesbian

I thought I had found the one.
We were good as married in my mind
but married in my mind is no good.
Pink triangle on her sleeve let me know the truth
let me know the truth."

That was my little tribute to my favorite band of all time =w= WEEZER =w=.

I grew up listening to the sweet sounds of Rivers Cuomo's frustrated and confused and lonely little heart.

Another quote from the same song, "Everyone's a little queer, why can't she be a little straight?" My "a little queer" side definitely belongs to him, or at least to his songs.

On April 18th I will be playing a Weezer Cover Set at Club Downunder. It is going to be an awesome show. So please stop by and you should also all be checking out Club downunder for all of their awesome shows.




www.weezer.com
www.clubdownunder.org


Pink Triangle

No comments: